Cats cause asthma attack

Oct 17, 2011

Daughter have asthma necessitate to win rid of pets please relieve!?I just found out my child has asthma and I hold to get rid of my cats. I have not a soul who can take them in and I don't want to bring them to a execute shelter. Can anyone tell me where i can step for resorces... Daughter made to run/walk mile contained by P.E. short asthma inhaler?My daughter is 14 and did not take her inhaler to school today because she used it up closing night during a soccer game and didn't own a refill. She has be playing football in gym all week and hasn't needed it. However, today minus warning, the P.E....
Dealing near an asthma attack?for my BTEC PE, i need to create a health and safekeeping booklet, and one of the areas needed is ho to deal with an asthma attack... the merely problem is, i have no idea what to do if someones have an asthma attack. i would like it if you could describe the process,...

Dealing next to mild asthma when I run?After I run, I usually have a little problem near asthma, it usually goes away for the most part inwardly an hour just by taking deep breaths and concentrating on it. It's not so fruitless, but I just wanted to know other ways to operation with in, or if it would... Dear sir i am tolerant of asthma from 1 year please make clear to me herbal drug to cure 100% appreciation,(from Razaq?i used antiboitic.ventide inhaler vetoline inhalers, decadran injections but no results.please i nead herbal medicine.i have breathing more problem when i totter slow or fast .please healp me There is no cure for asthma. Here are some... Describe the ailment of asthma? Asthma is a condition that affects the airways ?the small tubes that carry air surrounded by and out of the lungs the muscles around the walls of the airways tighten so that the airways become narrower and the lining of the airways becomes inflamed and starts to swell. Sometimes sticky mucus or... Describe the disorder and the organ systems involved within Asthma ? Please Help.? Asthma is a disease of the respiratory system. In asthmatics, the airways are extra-sensitive and when exposed to certain triggers, will get twitchy and tighten cause asthma symptoms. The tightening of a person's airways in asthma is called bronchoconstriction. Bronchoconstriction cause the symptoms an asthmatic... Describe what cause asthma symptoms to transpire?Describe what causes asthma symptoms to occur? i hold to do an essay on asthma iut i have to answer questions for. I hold printed information but it doesn't say there. someone please give a hand me answer this. really apprciated. thaANKS Food and pet dander allergies play a big part. Foods...


Describe what occur within the respiratory system during asthma? Something irritates your airways. This causes inflammation of the airways and for the smoothe muscle around them to constrict. The inner diameter of the airways decreases contained by size, making it harder to breathe through. This is how the wheezing sound is formed. Sometimes it requires a corticosteroid to... Desperate for facilitate please read: Asthma Vaccinne?Hi people, I have a close feminine friend of mine who suffers from severe asthma She believes that there is a vaccine she can have but costs a great deal of money that will cure her severe asthma if not entirely She strongly believes in what her dr once told her But... Diabetes, lupus, lofty cholesterol & asthma combination?If a 56 year old woman has a combination of type 2 diabetes, Lupus, giant cholesterol & recurring asthma attacks...how bad of a combination is that really and how drastic of a conveyance in life-style needs to be considered (food etc.)? Control your insulin levels (not glucose) and your cholesterol will bring... Diagnose for Asthma, can i out grow it?I am 15, and Currently in JROTC and i am looking at a military enlistment. When i was in the region of 4 years old my doctor diagnosed me with asthma, because of a asthma attack. I do own a medical history of Asthma on my fathers side. Last year i... Diagnosed beside asthma as a babe-in-arms, grown up near second paw smoking, want to be a sub aqua?well i was born next to asthma. my mom is like a freight train. I have never have an asthma attack in my life. also never needed an inhalor. but i cough around smoke and when im not around smoke if... Diagnosed beside asthma?My 19 month old daughter has have a lingering cough for weeks. It went from dry near a cold, to the cold leaving and the cough staying. The cough continued to get worse to the point where on earth she was beginning to wheeze and have the slightest hint of a bark. She would own coughing... Diagnosed near Asthma 7 years ago but never enjoy any symptoms?I remember when I had pneumonia when I was 16, the doctor said I have asthma. But, Ive been playing basketball, running and working out 3 times a week for about 7 years and never have an asthma attack. I 24 now and I never had any category... Diagnosing Asthma near an X-ray?Why would a doctor request a chest x-ray for a patient they consider could have asthma? I've hear conflicting information on this, but some say asthma would not show up on an x-ray. Chest x-rays are not routinely ordered in a work up for asthma. Here is some of what I found: surrounded by... Diagnosis of Asthma, how are the impulsive stages of COPD ruled out?No cough, no wheezing, just shortness of breath and my chest x ray be clear but based on my spirometry results I have be diagnosed with asthma, I can see an improvement within the flow/volume chart (doesn't dip as much on the graph) after an inhaler but... Dianosed near asthma, presently what?I'm 26 and was just diagnosed near asthma today. I was only experiencing syptoms just about 10 minutes into a workout and they would last for hours...sometimes into the night and subsequent morning. My doctor put me on Advair twice a week for two weeks, then I will go vertebrae for another appointment. He... Did anyone hold asthma and consequently found out it be bronchiectasis?Yes I was diagnosed with asthma in the last two years. Since then I enjoy been to the hospital over 10 times. Everytime I go they speak about me that my oxygen level is fine and chest x-ray is clear and look at me like Im crazy. Usally... Did cat trigger asthma attack?I had my favorite neighborhood cat in my house today for just about half an hour. I gave him lots of cuddles and played a spectator sport with him where he be chasing toy cars across the floor. I love this cat. However about an hour later after he have long gone and i... Did I enjoy an asthma attack or be it something else?Last night I had dinner and excersized on my tredmill right after. Bad thought, I know..but I had to squeez in my day after day workout somehow since I was busy before and after dinner. I be about 20 minutes through when my mom brought me a glass... Did I enjoy an asthma attack?Earlier I suddenly started coughing and wheezing very badly and I be getting sharp pains in my chest. It took about a partly an hour to go away but I still feel species of weird like it's rather hard to breath but everything else went away. It feel like I have a bunch... Did i Have an Asthma attack?today at softball i ran, and my legs went numb, my chest feel like it was individual ran over, and my throat felt closed up. i could by a hair`s breadth breath, and then i started coughing and throwing up. i've already been diagnosed beside asthma, but i've never had an attack, so... Did I hold an asthma attack? Please read details.?The other day I walked up 4 flights of stairs to win to the library, which had me out of breath so I sit down on a chair and all of a sudden the shortness of breath get 10 times worse and I felt like I be going to faint...

0 Comment Post:

Post a Comment

ads

Popular Posts

Health Care